Time table and selection procedure
The Steering committee is composed of Prof. Xavier Chapuisat, President of UniverSud Paris,
Jean-Michel Lourtioz, Vice-president of UniverSud Paris, Claire Jolibois, Coordinator of the RBUCE-UP project, 10 scientific researchers representative of the scientific disciplines of the host laboratories and coming from the host organisations (1 to 3 per host organisation) :
Mr Jean-Jacques GIRERD, Ms. Elena CECCARELLI, Mr Philippe CHAMET-RIFFAUD, Mr Hervé DE FERAUDY,
Mr. Maxime BREBAN, Mr. Patrick SCHEMBRI, Mr. Bernard PRUM, Mr. Stephen BOUQUIN,
Mr. Pierre-Paul ZALIO, Mr. Jean-Hubert SCHMITT.
2nd call for applicants
January 1st, 2012 – March 31st, 2012 : Call for applicants
April 1st, 2012 – June 15th, 2012 : Evaluations
- Eligibility check
- Steering committee to appoint 3 independent scientific experts per application
- Scientific review of applications (3 experts working independently)
- Ethical review of applications by Ethical Board (with possibility of external experts report)
June 15th, 2012 – July 15th, 2012 :
- Steering committee meeting :
Ranking of candidates by the Steering Committee based on the scores and reports of scientific experts and the ethical review reports of the Ethical board, in consideration of the indicative breakdown of the 26 fellows by scientific field, the contribution to research areas of the host organizations, the ability of fellows and projects to generate potential long-term cooperation between host organizations and foreign institutions.
The Steering committee establishes a list of selected candidates and a reserve list per host organization.
- Official reply to candidates (on list of selected candidates / on a reserve list / not elected)
July 15th, 2012 – End 2012 :
- Confirmation by candidates of their arrival
- For activities involving ethical issues requiring European Union REA prior approval, request before REA on the basis of all proper authorizations by the local/national ethical committees or competent authorities provided by the candidate
- All proper authorizations by the local/national ethical committees or competent authorities provide by the applicant
- Information to candidates on the reserve list of any vacant fellowship position
- Recruitment of candidates (from September 1st, 2012 until December 2012)